We may suspend your or any end User’s right to access or use any portion or all of DoSeat.com offerings immediately upon notice to you if we determine:
- you or an end User’s use of or registration for DoSeat.com:
- If any information provided by you during your KYC or Dealer Registration in fradulent or incoreect, such as PAN No, Aadhar No, Bike Establishment name or Contact Details. This will be termed as fraudelent intent
- If you do not make the necessary payments as per the terms of the auction as provided by the individual banks or finance companies, as communicated to you verbally or in writing. This will term you as defaulter and will need us to suspend your account and registeration with Doseat. This is in line with our agreement with the banks and finance companies on whose behalf we are conduction auctions for their repossessed assests.
- Poses a security risk to DoSeat.com or any third party,
- May adversely impact the DoSeat.com service offerings or the systems or Content of any other DoSeat.com customer,
- May subject us, our affiliates, or any third party to liability, or
- may be fraudulent;
- maybe done by malintent or misdeclaration or is any ways violating any laws including the Information Technology Act, 2000
- Attempts at cross selling our Customers with competitor products or offers;
- any complaint of misconduct or any attempt to avoid payment to DoSeat.com;
- You are, or any end User is, in breach of this Agreement, including if you are delinquent on your payment obligations for more than 15(fifteen) days; or
- You have ceased to operate in the ordinary course, made an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar disposition of your assets, or become the subject of any bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution or similar proceeding.
- You fail to uphold the commitment given to the customer (viz. timely delivery of vehicle, completion of paperwork, charge a price other than the listed price, etc.) at an average of more than 1 in 10.
- You indulge in abusive behavior with Our customer or other partners leading to a loss of our Goodwill.
- We receive 3 or more customer complaints about your services.
- Effect of Suspension. If we suspend your right to access or use any portion or all of DoSeat.com offerings:
- You remain responsible for all fees and charges you have incurred through the date of suspension;
- You remain responsible for any applicable fees and charges for any Service Offerings to which you continue to have access, as well as applicable fees and charges for in-process tasks completed after the date of suspension;
- We will not erase any of Your Content as a result of your suspension, except as specified elsewhere in this Agreement.
Our right to suspend your or any end User’s right to access or use DoSeat.com offerings is in addition to our right to terminate this Agreement pursuant to the below mentioned clauses.
Term: The term of this Agreement will commence on the Effective Date and will remain in effect until terminated by you or us.
- Termination for Convenience. You may terminate this Agreement for any reason by:
- Providing us 30(thirty) days advance notice and
- Closing your account for all the services provided by DoSeat.com
- We may terminate this Agreement for any reason by providing you 30(thirty) days advance notice.
- Termination for Cause.
- By Either Party. Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause upon 30(thirty) days advance notice to the other party if there is any material default or breach of this Agreement by the other party, unless the defaulting party has cured the material default or breach within the 30(thirty) day notice period.
- By Us. We may also terminate this Agreement immediately upon notice to you
- for cause, if any act or omission by you or any End User results in a suspension,
- if we believe providing the Services could create a substantial economic or technical burden or material security risk for us,
- in order to comply with the law or requests of governmental entities, or
- if we determine use of the Service Offerings by you or any End Users or our provision of any of the Services to you or any end Users has become impractical or unfeasible for any legal or regulatory reason.
Effect of Termination
- Upon any termination of this Agreement:
- All your rights under this Agreement immediately terminate;
- You remain responsible for all fees and charges you have incurred through the date of termination, including fees and charges for in-process tasks completed after the date of termination;
- You will immediately return or, if instructed by us, destroy all DoSeat.com Content in your possession.
- Post-Termination Assistance. Unless we terminate your use of the DoSeat.com offerings pursuant to suspension, during the 30(thirty) days following termination:
- We will not erase any of Your Content as a result of the termination;
- You may retrieve Your Content from DoSeat.com only if you have paid any charges for any post-termination use of the DoSeat.com offerings and all other amounts due; and
- We will provide you with the same post-termination data retrieval assistance that we generally make available to all partners.
Any additional post-termination assistance from us is subject to mutual agreement by you and us.