Information posted on DoSeat is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in Mumbai, India. Therefore, if you
choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our
servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from DoSeat and Ad data (all through cookies – you
can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
We use user's personal information to:
- provide our services;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
- All information contained by DoSeat is treated as strictly confidential and DoSeat does not and will not disclose or
share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
- The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent user's personal
information to third parties without user's explicit consent.
- DoSeat also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating
to fraud on account of such transactions during the period DoSeat retains such information.
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
- We may also share personal information with Service providers / affiliates who help with our business operations
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to
your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. These include two wheeler dealers in principle and who help us manage our online payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We share your information with event organizers from where you may have been lead to our website and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Using Information from DoSeat:
You may use personal information gathered from DoSeat only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not
to send spam/ phishing or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that.
Access, Modification & Deletion:
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact customer support at info@DoSeat.com to review any personal information we store that is not available on DoSeat. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Third party sites
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages,
we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Confidentiality of Information:
Users who use any of the features on DoSeat agree and accept that they have been fully informed by DoSeat that the use
of features may lead to publication, to all users of DoSeat, of any personal information posted by them while using any
specific feature on DoSeat. Users further agree that the authenticity of, and consequences from the posting by users of
any personal information of themselves or any other person, are the sole responsibility of the user. Users further agree
Users agree and accept that confidentiality of information posted on such features has been waived by the Users of such